You know those days when you’re craving something sweet but you still wanna try and keep it relatively on the healthy side? Well this peanut butter chocolate mousse is the answer!
It’s super easy to make and there are only 6 ingredients (7 if you include the miniature chocolate chips, which Coach Kate strongly recommends!)! A big step that I would change, though, if you want texture more like a mousse and less like yogurt is to NOT melt the peanut butter.
Easy to make? Check!
Satisfies a sweet tooth and near constant craving for all things peanut butter? Check!
PLUS it’s also relatively healthy! Always a win in our book.
Worried about fat? You can easily adjust to half serving of fat, just leave off the SF peanut butter cup and adjust the powered PB and natural PB.
- 6 oz nonfat greek yogurt
- 3 Tbs powered PB
- 1 Tbs Sugar-Free peanut butter syrup
- 1 Tbs natural peanut butter
- 3 oz nonfat whipped topping
- 1 Sugar-Free peanut butter cup (or 1/2 crumbled Quest peanut butter cookie – you’ll have to adjust macros)
- Combine nonfat yogurt, powdered PB, syrup and nut butter until thoroughly combined
- Fold in nonfat whipped topping
- Spoon into a bowl or parfait glass and top with chopped peanut butter cup or cookie.
- Protein: 18g
- Net Carbs: 43g
- Fat: 16g