Welcome to The 6-Week Challenge!Sign-up TODAY!
OUR NEXT 6-WEEK CHALLENGE BEGINS JANUARY 13 2018! This 6-Week Challenge was created to introduce CrossFit to a broader population. CrossFit has dramatically changed the lives of our members and those who commit to the process. Our 6-Week Challenge is designed to help you reset and make a lifestyle change that will make you a healthier, happier, stronger, and faster you. You will receive around the clock nutrition and exercise guidance tailored specifically to you to help you reach your individual goals. SIGN UP NOW! We start with basic movements and no weights. We emphasize mobility, flexibility, core strength and endurance. We’ll teach proper movement and technique and add weights as your fitness and ability permit.
THE COST IS $495 AND IS FOR WOMEN ONLY You’ll be joining women who are either new to CrossFit or new to fitness altogether! You’ll leave with new friends and an awesome foundation for a life of fitness and healthy eating. THESE SESSIONS WILL SELL OUT! If you have friends, family or others that want to be a part of this 6 Week Fitness Transformation, then they need to reserve a space NOW! Sessions are Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00pm and Saturday at 9:00am. It’s ok if you miss a class or two, we know life gets in the way, but we will give you make up workouts to do on your own.
A New You Starts In...
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You do not need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners! Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week.
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at CrossFit Colosseum is infectious. When it’s positive energy, there’s nothing better. But negative energy spreads too.
- Must be willing to take before and after photos to document your success.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if the coaches and I want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Must leave your ego and makeup at home. This is a place where hard work is respected. It is a humbling experience that we’ve all been through.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. The first week is tough – you will be a little sore. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must have the discipline to apply our nutrition plan. This is critical. We have a program that is tested and it works, but only if you follow it!
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They’re in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.