OUR NEXT CHALLENGE BEGINS MAY 1ST!
This 6 Week Transformation challenge was created to introduce CrossFit to a broader population. CrossFit has dramatically changed the lives of those who commit to the process. This “Challenge” was created to introduce CrossFit to those who would absolutely benefit from the training, but may be too intimidated to come in and try it on their own.
We start with basic movements and no weights. We emphasize mobility, flexibility, core strength and endurance. We’ll teach proper movement and technique and add weights as your fitness and ability permit.
THE COST IS $349 FOR 18 CLASSES (3x Week) AND IS FOR WOMEN ONLY
You’ll be joining 10+ women who are either new to CrossFit or new to fitness altogether! You’ll leave with new friends and an awesome foundation for a life of fitness and healthy eating. Register Here!
THESE SESSIONS WILL SELL OUT! If you have friends, family or others that want to be a part of this 6 Week Fitness Transformation, then they need to reserve a space NOW! Click here to reserve a space and to book an interview with our New You Coach.
Session are Monday and Wednesday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm and Friday’s at 6:30am. It’s ok if you miss a class or two, we know life gets in the way, but we will give you make up workouts to do on your own.
- WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You do not need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners! Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week.
- Must enjoy working in a group environment. The energy at CrossFit Colosseum is infectious. When it’s positive energy, there’s nothing better. But negative energy spreads too.
- Must be willing to take before and after photos to document your success.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will not work if the coaches and I want to see you reach your goals more than you do!
- Must leave your ego and makeup at home. This is a place where hard work is respected. It is a humbling experience that we’ve all been through.
- Must commit to the entire 6 weeks. The first week is tough – you will be a little sore. We need people who will be here at the end to reap the benefits of all this hard work.
- This is not a “biggest loser” type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must have the discipline to apply our nutrition plan. This is critical. We have a program that is tested and it works, but only if you follow it!
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They’re in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.