Top 3 Reasons for Working With a Personal Trainer
- Motivation – A personal trainer provides unparalleled motivation! They help you pass limitations, stimulate a feeling of accomplishment, and help you achieve goals that you never thought possible.
- Results – A personal trainer is just that – personal! Those who exercise with a personal trainer achieve results up to 80% better results and up to 3X faster than on their own because every session is unique to your needs, goals and schedule.
- Accountability – A personal trainer makes it easier for you to exercise consistently and helps you stay committed to your program and goals.
If you are working towards a specific goal, or desire individual coaching, we offer full service Private Personal Training at CrossFit Colosseum to help you reach your optimal physical fitness level. Here’s what you get:
Your program will begin with a complete assessment of your current physical capabilities, history and goals. The assessment phase may take one or several sessions during which your coach will evaluate movement patterns, range of motion, strength levels, structural balance and any limitations. Your coach will also work with you to determine your training goals and priorities. This information lays the groundwork for developing your training program.
Personal training programs can be designed to meet a variety of objectives including, but not limited to:
- Fat loss and improved body composition
- Overall body strength development
- Strength development for a specific activity, such as running, Olympic and powerlifting or being able to perform strict pull-ups and other bodyweight movements
- Fix your back pain
- Gain significant muscle mass
- Prenatal/postnatal fitness
- Injury rehabilitation/prevention
- Sport-specific enhancement
- Advanced training programs for more experienced trainees who have specific needs and goals
Our mission is to help you achieve your physical goals through the most effective method of fitness imaginable. The coaches at CrossFit Colosseum excel at teaching…We are here to provide you with GREAT coaching that is safe and effective, transforms your body, and helps you build a habit that you will keep for a lifetime.
What’s Included in Personal Training Program?
Private personal training sessions ranging from 1-6 days per week
Custom training program tailored to your needs and ability
Body composition analysis and nutritional counseling
Customized warm-ups, cardiovascular workouts, and supplemental workout progressions
Telephone and email coaching support
Becoming a different person means doing things with which you may not be comfortable with at first. Take the first step on your path to self-betterment and contact us today for your free consultation!